Thursday 9 January 2014

My Destiny Was Always Milan - Keisuke Honda

Keisuke Honda is ecstatic after his move from CSKA to Ac milan and says that it was his destiny .
My Destiny Was Always Milan - Keisuke Honda
The Japanese player signed a three and a half year deal with the Rossoneri from CSKA Moscow where it has been confirmed that he will be wearing the number 10 jersey.

“It’s been exciting and I’m really happy to be here,” said Honda at his official unveiling. “I always said that I would play in the Serie A and wear the number 10 shirt.

“I was desperate to come here and play and I am delighted about the interest in me and I want to thank [Adriano] Galliani and the club for this transfer. I want to show on the pitch what can I do.”

Honda continued by admitting he is excited to form an attacking partnership with Ricky Kaka and Mario Balotelli, as well as keeping the eye on the big prize, the UEFA Champions League.

“My career was destined to be here and my heart was set on Milan. I think that Kaka and Mario Balotelli are the number ones in the world and I am looking forward to playing alongside them. We will try and win the title next year and become champions together,” he said.

“What I want to win? I am thinking about the Champions League. I know all the players and as a child I watched the matches on TV every week, the Serie A is the most famous league in Japan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment