Thursday 16 January 2014

"Holy Koran forbids us to use force as a means of converting"- 9/11 Mastermind


In a major departure from his previous position,Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the September 11 attacks has released a manifesto claiming that the Koran forbids the use of violence to spread Islam. 

Mohammed's new claims are contained in a 36-page document which was declassified last month by military judge James Pohl. 

Part of the document reads, "It is my religious duty in dealing with any non-Muslims such as the people in the court (the judge, the prosecution, attorneys, etc.) to invite them to embrace Islam. I realize very well that you have heard about Islam and know much about it. But it is my own belief that Allah will ask me on the Day of Judgment why I did not invite these people to Islam?. 

Mohammed also said he was very happy in his cell, he said, "My spirit is free even while my body is being held captive because I have been with the Only One True God. 

Mohammed has been held at the US detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba since 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment