Wednesday 1 January 2014

World’s largest hips: 100 inch record for plus-size model

A woman with the world’s largest hips stands five-foot-four and weighs over 400 pounds. Surprisingly, California resident, Mikel Ruffinelli, the new record-holder of the largest hips in the world, only has a 40-inch-waistline, despite carrying around a large amount of body weight, is quite happy with her figure. She attributes her enormous weight-gain to giving birth when she was 22.

The 39-year-old woman, a mom to four children, said this in a recent interview about the milestone in her life:

"I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."

"In the past, I was self-conscious about my hips. As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I’m not afraid to show it off,” the woman said.World's largest hips record holderWorld's largest hips record holder

World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder
World's largest hips record holder

No comments:

Post a Comment